“I was scared when I first started (ADAAP IOP Program). I had always thought that I could handle anything, & certainly could handle THIS! I learned that I wasn’t really different. It came to me that these people in IOP were telling MY story. This eventually opened my eyes & sent me back to AA. I had been so focused on my case & its legalities, I couldn’t think about anything else. One day a fellow student said he had two tracks to his life: one was his court case & then the other track was his IOP. He had no power over the courts but he did have power over himself. I learned that just because an event happens, it doesn’t have to have a bad result. What’s important is how I react to the event. I am currently very active in my home group. One of the greatest things that happened to me during the program was that I gained the courage to end my codependent relationship.”
ADAAP Intensive Out Patient Graduate
Share the Care!
Please share your thoughts on ADAAP, our drug rehab centers, treatment programs, education courses, counseling staff & website, with a GOOGLE review! We greatly appreciate this visit & your willingness to contribute to the ADAAP recovery process.
To submit a Google Review for ADAAP.com, You MUST login to your GOOGLE account (or sign up, they’re free!). If you do not have a Google account, click on the “Create an account now” link directly under the sign-in section & follow the prompts.
That aside, please refer to the following procedures:
- Visit Google Maps & Login to your Google account with your email address & password, then click the “Sign in” button to continue.
- Once you have created/logged into your Google account, return to Google Maps & use the Search Google Maps box in the top left corner to locate ADAAP,
- Enter the search term “ADAAP Austin” & Google will suggest a link similar to this:
- Select the Link to ADAAP North Lamar Boulevar, Austin, TX.
- Once the map has loaded, scroll down the left side of the page & select WRITE A REVIEW link
- Then tell the world how ADAAP makes a difference!
ADAAP is here to aid you in your journey of recovery. Email or Call 1-512-454-8180 Today to learn more about our Drug Rehab Centers in Austin!