“I was scared when I first started (ADAAP IOP Program). I had always thought that I could handle anything, & certainly could handle THIS! I learned that I wasn’t really different. It came to me that these people in IOP were telling MY story. This eventually opened my eyes & sent me back to AA. I had been so focused on my case & its legalities, I couldn’t think about anything else. One day a fellow student said he had two tracks to his life: one was his court case & then the other track was his IOP. He had no power over the courts but he did have power over himself. I learned that just because an event happens, it doesn’t have to have a bad result. What’s important is how I react to the event. I am currently very active in my home group. One of the greatest things that happened to me during the program was that I gained the courage to end my codependent relationship.”
ADAAP Intensive Out Patient Graduate
Share the Care!
Please share your thoughts on ADAAP, our drug rehab centers, treatment programs, education courses, counseling staff & website, with a GOOGLE review! We greatly appreciate this visit & your willingness to contribute to the ADAAP recovery process.
To submit a Google Review for ADAAP.com, You MUST login to your GOOGLE account (or sign up, they’re free!).
That aside, please refer to the following procedures:
- Visit Google Places & click the “Start rating” button on the bottom left of the page to begin writing your review.
- Log in to your Google account. Sign in to Google with your email address & password, then click the “Sign in” button to continue.
If you do not have a Google account, click on the “Create an account now” link directly under the sign-in section & follow the prompts.
Once you have created a Google account, you can proceed to Google Places.
- Create a Google Places nickname. Places that you review & rate through Google will always be made public, so you must create a name or nickname. You will also have the option to set up a profile picture. Click on the “Start rating” button once you have finished creating a nickname.
- Search for a place to review. Enter a category or business description for the place you want to review, such as “restaurants”. Once you have entered your search criteria, click on the blue “Search” button to the right to begin locating a place.
- Select a place to review. When the search results are displayed, click directly on the link for the name of the business you want to review. You may also choose a location from your saved places, rated places, friends list, or places from your history by clicking on the category in the left toolbar.
- Write the review. After clicking on the link for the business you want to review, a separate window will open in your browser displaying specific details for that business. Scroll down & find the section for “Reviews by Google users” & click directly on the link for “Rate & review.” A text box will then appear allowing you to write a review for the business. Click on the “Publish” box when you are finished.
ADAAP is here to aid you in your journey of recovery. Email or Call 1-512-454-8180 Today to learn more about our Drug Rehab Centers in Austin!